The following is very important and need-to-know before roleplaying:
1) Although my main blog ships Itacest really hard, Vee is not attracted to Chigi in any way, shape, or form. Do not suggest it, you won’t make a friend.
2) You don’t have to read Saving Germany to understand my character. He’s basically a horrible Nurse with a peppy attitude.
3) Vee never leaves Neinescape on personal business. All staff are required to stay at the hospital for the rest of their lives. So any roleplay with him in it is going to either be a house call or at the hospital.
4) Vee does represent Italy, but more so the medical side.
5) Feliciano was Vee’s original name, but upon coming to Neinescape he was given a new one. He remembers his original name, but he’s very proud to work at a hospital that takes care of its patients (to his knowledge) so he no longer goes by that name. He’ll correct you if you make the mistake.
6) He doesn’t understand innuendos. He’s pretty much a delicate flower when it comes to making sex jokes or talking about it with anyone other than his lover.
7) Vee is a devote Catholic, which makes him hate certain parts of himself (sex before marriage mostly). He very much likes to pray for a patient’s good health and will always make sure to attend the mass every Sunday.
8) Vee is not a crossdresser by choice. Dr. Awesome forces all male nurses to wear a female’s uniform, and females to wear scrubs. This really impedes on his masculinity and self confidence.
9) Do not take any of his medical advice.
10) Don’t be afraid to leave an ask, tag my url, or send something in the shoutbox. I check everything regularly.